God, I have been enjoying the bible reading plan You have been walking me through. I’m sorry to be so late getting them on, but with Your help we’ll get them on little by little.
No rush. Just convalescing with You, and following Your lead in sharing with others.
YouVersion (a bible app You have blessed me with)
is doing a plan called 40 Days of Lent.
Day 39 of 47 for Lent Plan – “Teaching: The Holy Spirit”
Reading: John 16:5-15 KJV
- Why did Jesus say it was best for Him to go away?
– To send us the Comforter ❤
- Who will convict the world of sin?
- What will the Spirit of Truth do? List three things.
– 1. Guide us in all things.
2. Speak not of itself, but tell us all things, which Jesus tells are of the Father.
3. Glorify Jesus
- Worship: Write down one attribute of God and worship Him for ho He is.
– Truth. Thank You, Jesus, for being true to our Father God! And to us ❤
- Prayer: Pray for your closest friends.
- Remembrance: Think of a time You were convicted over a sin in your life. Write about how you changed.
– I was convicted over perversion in my life when I was trying to be abstinent. I was new to realizing I was a Christian and wanted to desperately obey Your word in waiting. It changed my life so much for the better… by far
- Self- Examination: Do you find it easy to let the Holy Spirit guide you in your life?
There are many times I get in my own way trying so hard, but the Holy Spirit knows how to convict, to lead me in prayer and repentance, to comfort me with peace, love, and reassurance that I am forgiven. He nurtures the confidence You tells me I need in the day of re-reward. And He prays for me with meanings and groanings than cannot be uttered. Then teaches my to pray, for myself, my family, my friends, my church, my community, the world, and even for my enemies!
He touches my love. He teaches me love and insight about my heavenly Father and His precious Son. Such wonderful things, They are glorious.”
“I think of my blessed Redeemer.
I think of Him all the day long,
I sing for I cannot be silent.
His love is the theme of my song.”
A Kind Act
- Make a family member breakfast in bed.