“Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
and his greatness is unsearchable.”
– Psalm 145:3 KJV
Father God, How real, how neat, how great are You, Lord! Worthy to be praised! Unsearchable! Like none other! Thank You for allowing Matt of Jesus Luvs All to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award and to allow me the opportunity to share with others. I long to tell the whole whole Gail Loves God!! And they need to know how much You love them! ❤
Thank you, Matt, for sharing with me, and allowing me more opportunities to let others know how much they are loved by our wonderful heavenly Father! May the Lord bless your health, your blog, and you! Me and God love you, Brother! 🙂THE RULES:
– Display the blog award logo in your blog.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
– Answer all the questions they have given you.
– Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
– Ask them 7 questions.
Matt’s Questions for Me
1. What is your chronic illness or disability?
Unfortunately there’s more than one, but my fibromyalgia, lymphedema, lipedema, and spinal damage/disease seem to be my worst enemies at the moment.
2. What do you wish people would understand about your chronic illness or disability?
I can be fine one moment then practically bedridden the next day, at least walking the day after, then back to relying on a claw walker just to use the bathroom, and then back to doing well for a day or two. I never know what it will be from moment to moment. But God is still my strength even when I am weak.
3. What helps you to keep going?
The love of God ❤
4. What do you do on down days?
Pray, sing hymns while doing puzzle books or watching TV, write poetry, WordPress, and on really down downs I just lay in the arms of Jesus, trusting in His promises to love me at my weakest.
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
pasta cans… particularly Chef Boy-ar-dee Spaghetti or Lasagna. There’s something about the sauce that is healing and soothing to a sore throat and a queasy tummy.
6. If you binge watch shows, do you prefer Netflix, Hulu or other service?
Our household tends to binge on Roku or PureFlix.
7. How do you feel about your doctors?
I must say first that I am grateful to the Lord for the help He sends me.
My health is complex and complicated. I pray for my doctors, even the ones who are frustrated, or have given up. Praise God for the ones who don’t give up!
Anabel of Lebana’s Journal
RB of Realistic Beginner
Anna of A Voice Reclaimed, Surviving Child Abuse
Tosin of Alethea’s Mind
Christina Lee of Justified and Redeemed
Stephanie of Life With Jesus
Elan of Elan Mudrow – Smidgens
Margaret of The Word
Melissa of Truthful Grace
Hannah of Grace to Be Imperfect
My Questions for the Nominees
1. Do you know how much God loves you?
2. What was the last thing you blogged about?
3. What do you want to blog about?
4. What have you been doing outside of your blog?
5. What are you passionate about?
6. How are you?
7. What emoticon are you?