“But there is a spirit in man:
and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.”
– Job 32:8 KJV
Dearest, Lord. How inspiring You are to me! So generous and thoughtful. Always pouring out Your love! Just as You have done in whispering my name to our dearest Anabel of Lebana’s Journal to nominate me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. How my heart smiles to know it is our sweet Anabel! You have allowed Anabel to be one of my inspirations on WordPress since I began blogging. She has always been so encouraging, so kind, and has such a sweet spirit. I’ve always loved how her bio dares her readers to get to know her. And what touching poetry! And that beautiful picture of her! Thank You, God, for allowing such a sweet fellowship with my precious friend Anabel!
Thank you, dearest Anabel! What a dear friend you are to me, and have been from the beginning of my WordPress journey! Thank you for your kind nomination! And thank you for all of your encouraging messages, and for always sharing your heart for God. Your poetry and your faith has also been a blessing to me. May God bless you as richly!
Me and God love you, my Filipina Sister! ❤Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. idealinspiration.blog
Anabel’s Questions For Me:
- What is your advice to new bloggers out there?
Write what you want, It’s your blog!
Write how often (or not) you want, and how you want!
Write what God gives you!
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
Life is worthless without God!
And God loves me! ❤
- What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment?
God being so Personal, Present, and Protective! ❤ ❤ ❤
- If you would be given a chance to travel to three countries, where would you go? Why?
Australia, United Kingdom, and Philippines to see my WordPress Family! ❤
- When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time?
Doing different devotions, puzzles, movies, TV, sermons, music
Maxine of Heaven’s Reef
Meredith of My Way Home
Margaret of The Word
RB of Realistic Beginner
Christina of Justified and Redeemed
Doreen of Becoming the Oil and Wine
Janet of Planted With Faith
Siphe of God’s Anointed Princesses
Mercy of Herry Chic Counsels
Sam of Peacock Poetry
Sharon of Beat Depression & Anxiety
Karen of A Couple of Stars and a Happy Face
And each one who has nominated me for an award that you have not heard back from me on. I have lost so many emails, award nominations, comments, and more lately to where even if I KNOW I had one, I cannot find them. It’s very possible I have accidentally deleted them or just need to find where I put them. For the last year and this one, I have been learning to use my new smartphone and tablet. Unfortunately I have been learning the hard way not to trust them. I apologize and want to make clear how much you are valued! Praise God for your encouragement, your merciful heart, and your thoughtfulness. Me and God love you!
Congratulations to the Nominees. Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, no rush. Do in your time, as God gives. And please send me a link. I would love to read your post! Just sharing a little of God’s love your way. Thank you for inspiring me! 🙂
Me and God love you!
PS… Sorry about forgetting the questions. Please feel free to use the same questions Anabel gave me.