“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world, received up into glory.”
– 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
Glory to Your Holy and Mysterious name, O Lord God! How wonderful is the mystery of Your love for vile sinners and broken spirits! I am grateful for that mystery, and for Your love! So grateful for its cleansing power, and its redemptive power! I was lost, but now am found. Was blind, but now by Your mysterious grace… I see. 🙂
Thank You God for the many wonderful mysteries of You! Including Your blessings You send through friends… like my dear sister in Christ Herry of Herry Chic Counsels for her generous nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank for the outpouring of Your love all over her blog, and through her many kind encouragements. Bless her blog, Lord, and bless her!
Thank you Herry, for the kind nomination that allows me to share with others.
May you and your blog overflow with God’s mysterious love as it flows… both ways! ❤
Me and God love you, Sister! 🙂
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award Okoto Enigma and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
1. I love my Heavenly Father! ❤
2. I gave my heart to Jesus at 8 years old. ❤
3. I am grateful for the Comfort of the Holy Spirit! ❤
Questions for Me:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Telling about the amazing and wonderful love of God! ❤
2. How often do you post?
Whenever God allows. That could be a couple of times a day, to once a week (if that).
3. What is your favorite place to visit where you live?
The Blue Ridge Parkway! ❤ ❤ ❤
4. Are you a full-time blogger?
If you mean a professional or money making blogger… No.
If you mean do I blog with a purpose and for free… Yes.
5. What is the best time of the day for you to blog?
At night, provided I don’t fall asleep. 😉 Still… whenever God allows.
1. God’sChild of 30 Minutes in the Life of a Teenager
2. Jill of Savor
3. Jo of Quite Simply Jo
4. Temi of Christian Mommas
5. LaBranda of My Thoughts Exactly
6. Jeanette of My Life With Anxiety, PTSD & Bipolar 2
7. RB of Realistic Beginner
8. Anna of Drink the Happy Coffee
9. Siphe of God’s Anointed Princesses
10. Debbie of Emerging from the Dark Night
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What name do you prefer to be called when bloggers comment on your posts?
2. Is there an award or tag you have not done that you would like to receive?
3. What’s the latest or last book you have read?
4. How many blogs do you have? Name and link them.
5. What funny things have you heard Alexa or other modern voices say?
(For example, today a friend’s little girl was playing with her paper dolls and asked Alexa to play “female crying sound effects”. It was NOT crying baby dolls! Her mom had to explain to her daughter the new word and sounds Alexa taught her little girl, despite no explicit content setting.)
Congratulations to the Nominees! Please do not feel obligated to participate. Just sharing a little of God’s love your way. If you do, let me know. I would love to read your post.
God loves you! ❤