Oh Dear Lord! Yay! Praise Your Holy name for allowing me to find one of my lost Tags and Awards. It has been so depressing losing awards, tags, posts, comments, and more. It makes me feel so rude, negligent, and careless, and most importantly makes me afraid the one who thought of me will think I did not care about their kindness. How incredibly wrong they would be.
Thank You for the heart of Jevannel of Jevannel Academy, who nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. She was so sweet and merciful to not be upset with me, but instead was excited with me in finding the post! 🙂
Thank you, Jevannel, for your thoughtfulness in the nomination of the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award back in in June, and thank you for your extended kindness in being happy with me in finding the nomination! Your mercy is added joy, as it allows me to reflect on the loving mercy of God. He too celebrates with us when we finally meet Him on the same page in different moments of our lives. May the Lord continue to bless you and your blog!
Me and God love you! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com
(to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out and more blogging opportunities)
Jevannel’s Questions for Me:
1) What is your writing style?
Keeping it all about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! ❤
2) Do you plan your blogs or is it more freestyle?
They are more freestyle and poetry, and anything the Lord gives me to share.
3) What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
Being able to share the love of God with others. Everyone needs to know how much God loves them! ❤
4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
To give my heart and life to my Jesus! ❤
5) Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
If that’s what the Lord wants… see ya then. 🙂
6) What has been the highlight of this year?
Witnessing God confirming His word to me every single day. He made it clear in November when I was so sick to convalesce with Him….
: to recover health and strength gradually after sickness or weakness
not just in that month, but He made it clear He wanted it for the whole year, and to share with others to do the same. I would have never dreamed something like COVID would happen to make it hard to do anything else. I have felt His confirmation all day and night… and His sweet whispers… and His smile to know I am listening. He is my health and strength! ❤
7) What do you miss about last year?
Being able to go to church and the ladies bible studies.
8) If you could change one thing what would it be?
That everyone would come to know just how much You love them, Jesus! ❤
9) Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
My son is already a blogger at Inner Man Theatre! 🙂
He was a blogger before I was, and has helped me quite often! He encourages me! 🙂 I absolutely try to encourage him as much as the Lord allows.
10) If you could snap your fingers right now and change one thing about the world what would that one thing be?
That Jesus would have won every heart and have us all home with Him, the Father, and the Holy Ghost! ❤
- Omowunmi of Grace Fifteen Ten
- Anjali of Positive Side of the Coin
- Ara of Recuperation
- Maja of Lampelina
- Sunshine of Eunoia
- Dr. Namrata of Pen of Hearts
- Alicia of For His Purpose
- Raghavasree of Desert Flower
- Charity of Confessions and Thoughts of a Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter
- Dariush of HHH: You Are Awesome
- Hephzibah of Being Found in the Vine
- Matt of Jesus Luvs All
- Stu of Something to Stu Over
- Vickie of Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner
- Janet of Planted with Faith
- Mindy of A Word with Mindy
- Saania of Fun with Philosophy
- Tangie of Mrs. T’s Corner
- Jacquie of Joy Cottage
- Mercy of Herry Chic Counsels
- Dawn of Drawing Closer to Christ
- Farm Girl of Faith on the Farm
- Tammy of God Inspired Arts & Quotes
- Sharon of Beat Depression & Anxiety
- Alana of Glimpses of Grace
- Renee of Hands Full of Blessings
- Janet of My Father’s Symphony
- Brenda of Becoming His Tapestry
- Siphe of God’s Anointed Princesses
- Grace of Following Him Beside Still Waters
Questions for the Nominees:
- How are you doing during this COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What is a good indoor activity?
- Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
- What has been your quarantine go to food?
- Do you know how much God loves you?
Hope the nominees have fun! It took me forever to get this tag done, even after I finally found it last week! (Thank You, God!) By the grace of God I managed to get through a great deal of the blogs I follow. So many have disappeared, changed names/blog locations, or simply have not been active for years. I hope to continue going through them. So many wonderful familiar faces and blogs!
May you all be safe and well! Praying for you!
God loves you! 🙂 ❤
“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you”
– Philippians 1:3 KJV