GOD, I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE BIBLE READING PLAN YOU HAVE BEEN WALKING ME THROUGH. I’M SORRY TO BE SO LATE GETTING THEM ON, BUT WITH YOUR HELP WE’LL GET THEM ON LITTLE BY LITTLE.
NO RUSH. JUST CONVALESCING WITH YOU, AND FOLLOWING YOUR LEAD IN SHARING WITH OTHERS.
YOUVERSION (A BIBLE APP YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH)
IS DOING A PLAN CALLED LENT: REMEMBERING THE LIFE OF JESUS.
Day 6 of 47 for Lent Plan – “Jesus Calls His Disciples”
Reading: Matthew 4:18-22, Mark 1:16-20 KJV
- Who were the first two disciples that Jesus called?
– Simon (Peter) and Andrew
- Who were the brothers who were called next?
– James and John left their father and their servants behind.
- How does the Bible describe how the four of them left to follow Jesus?
– immediately and straightaway
- Worship: Write down one attribute of God and worship Him for who He is.
- Prayer: Pray for your church leaders and your neighbors.
– Dykes (Brookstone), Creeds (Temple), Crimmins (AshNaz), Sextons (Trinity), Keitha (Gracepoint), Demetria (Lifeway), Bruce (Biltmore), Beals (Ambassador), Dwight and Amber (Victory), Anna (Maranatha), Hollands (Maranatha, TX), Kihlengs (ABC, PNG), Fords (Moldova), Missionaries, Evangelists, etc., Amanda (SGM)
- Remembrance: Think about a time when Jesus called you to do something that took courage. How did you handle it?
– Moving to Lattimore. With LOTS of prayer, reading the Bible, singing hymns, and listening. Trying to use discernment for God’s voice, and obedience to do as He said. Trust and Faith! Praising God for everything I could!
- Self-Examination: Do you feel that you are someone who displays courage?
– No. I constantly struggle with fear & doubt. Any courage I have is ALL YOU, GOD! ❤
A Kind Act
- Pick up a piece of trash that you didn’t drop.