God, I have been enjoying the bible reading plan You have been walking me through. I’m sorry to be so late getting them on, but with Your help we’ll get them on little by little.
No rush. Just convalescing with You, and following Your lead in sharing with others.
YouVersion (a bible app You have blessed me with)
is doing a plan called Lent: Remembering the Life of Jesus.
Day 22 of 47 for Lent Plan – “Healing: Ten Men With Leprosy”
Reading: Luke 13:10-17 KJV
- How was this healing different from previous healings?
– He healed a Samaritan?? He was actually thanked??
- Of the ten men who were healed, how many turned to thank Jesus? What was the response?
– One man thanked Him. Jesus asked where the other 9 were.
- Samaritans were despised by the Jews. This leper who returned was one of them. What does this speak to you?
– That Jesus was not prejudiced nor biased.
- Worship: Write down one attribute of God and worship Him for who He is.
- Prayer: Pray for the salvation for people in your life who don’t know Jesus.
- Remembrance: Think back to a time when God shewed up in your life. If You didn’t thank Him for his.
– You bring to mind a crowd of people who showed up on our door step, angry and wanting to punish me or Anthoni as revenge because as a small child Anthoni had accidentally knocked a girl off of her bike. The little girl said it was an accident on both of their parts, but her family and friends of anywhere between 10 or 15 were angry and at my door.
Just out of nowhere You opened the skies with a sudden hard rain as if to throw weapons at them. They were scared, scattered, and never came came back. I was totally amazed because I was blessed to see it too. Thank You for bringing peace in Your own way.
- Self-Examination: Do you consider yourself a grateful person? Write Your thoughts down and ask God for any insight about this.
– I try to always be. I pray I am reliable.
A Kind Act
- Learn someone’s name today and remember it the next time, again and again