God, I have been enjoying the bible reading plan You have been walking me through. I’m sorry to be so late getting them on, but with Your help we’ll get them on little by little.
No rush. Just convalescing with You, and following Your lead in sharing with others.
YouVersion (a bible app You have blessed me with)
is doing a plan called 40 Days of Lent.
Day 27 of 47 for Lent Plan – “Parable: Lost Sheep and Lost Coin”
Reading: Luke 15:1-10 KJV
- Who was gathered around listening to Jesus?
– Sinners and the Pharisees
- What was the significance of searching for the lost sheep and coin?
– God pursues! He loves us enough to come save us from ourselves and all that aims to hurt us.
- Worship: Write down one attribute of God and worship Him for who He is.
– Persistent. Thank You, God, for loving me enough to pursue me! ❤
- Prayer: Pray for your church leaders and your neighbors.
– Yea, Lord. Amen.
- Remembrance: Think about a time you felt lost. Looking back, do you see how God was pursuing you? Write about that.
– Many times. You are so faithful to pursue! ❤
- Self-Examination: Do you have a friend in your life who feels lost? What can you do to impact his/her life for the better?
– Bobby! (My stepdad) You can see it in his eyes, Lord. I think even he finally understands this virus now. Protect him, Lord. Help me to do what You want of me for him. Thank You for allowing us to read through Your word! ❤
A Kind Act
- Put your phone away during mealtime or a conversation.