“As cold waters to a thirsty soul,
so is good news from a far country.”
– Proverbs 25:25 KJV
Lord, how delightfully surprising You are. This particular award is interesting. I first received an open invitation from Dawn of Drawing Closer to Christ for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. While I was praying about it, I received a nomination from Tangie of Mrs. T’s Corner for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. I noticed the rules were different, so I went to the page of the creator of the award… Vincent of Vincent Ehindero to see the rules on the original Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. So to show my appreciation for all 3, I will use Dawn’s nomination date since I received it first on 4.9.2020, answer Tangie’s questions, and use Vincent’s rules not only because he did create the award but because it allows for 30 nominations! 🙂
I could tell from Vincent’s site and enthusiasm that he likes to share good cheer too. We all really need as much cheer as we can get during this COVID-19 pandemic. And Lord, You are the One who encourages me to share these awards as a way to share a little of Your love. So 30 it is!! 🙂 They need to know how much You love them! ❤
Thank you, Dawn, for openly sharing God’s blessings!
Thank you, Tangie, for the nomination that will allow me to share a little of God’s love with others!
Thank you, Vincent, for creating the award which allows me the joy of sharing a little but much needed cheer with others.
May the Lord bless each of your blogs and your ministries.
God loves you, Dawn!
God loves you, Tangie!
God loves you Vincent!
Here are the RULES to follow 👇🏽💐
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities
QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES:
- How were you inspired to blog?
I first blogged privately just between You and me, God. You led me to encourage a friend who was looking someone to do a challenge she created to tell 30 truth Aspects about myself. Again trusting you, I opened my settings to public, as long as there was not a problem. I did have to close my FB, but on WP You led me to a do another challenge that brought me a dear friend in my Lovely A! You used her to encourage me and help me to do Self Care from a very healthy way provided it doesn’t put us above You, or interfere with Your teachings. From there I gained so many sweet fellowships. I’ve been amazed that my personal writings to You whether poetry or blogging, and the love that YOU have taught me would encourage so many others.
- How to you spend time relaxing?
Puzzle books, sudoku app (sudoku addicted), writing poetry, listening to hymns, sermons, CCM (Contemporary Christian Music), adult coloring book
- What country to you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
The love of God, and what my Jesus has done for me. ❤
- What is your favorite food?
cantaloupe, spaghetti or lasagna, fresh garden salad
- How often do you blog?
As the Lord allows.
- Are you a great cook?
I can make edible food to satisfy the hungry, but I’m NOT a TV cook or chef.
- Saania of Fun With Philosophy
- Anabel of Lebana’s Journal
- RB of Realistic Beginner
- Dollface of Dollfaced Writer
- Shae of Shae’s Days
- Doreen of Becoming the Oil and the Wine
- Matt of Jesus Luvs All
- Stu of Something to Stu Over
- Isabella of Redressed
- Amy of A New Life
- Tammy of God Inspired Arts & Quotes
- Junaisha of The Godly Chic Diaries
- Robert of Watching Daily at Wisdom’s Gates
- Aman of Aman Kumar
- Carol Anne of Therapy Bits
- Brenda of Becoming His Tapestry
- LaBranda of My Thoughts Exactly
- Miriam of Showers of Blessing
- Holly of Wholeness Haven
- Pat of Beholding Him Ministries
- Herry of Herry Chic Counsels
- Eliots of Rebel Fisherman Referrals
- Meredith of My Way Home
- Roger of Roger’s Rhymes & Rambles
- Stephen of Fractured Faith Blog
- Kristi of Kristi Ann’s Haven
- V of Millennial Life Crisis
- Bee of The Bee Creates
- Andrea of Thriving Under Pressure
- Anjali of Positive Side of the Coin
Nominees use the same questions that Tangie gave me. 🙂
Please do not feel obligated to participate. Lord willing, I just want to send a smile your way. It’s such a blessing to share cheerful news during a very challenging time.
And to share the good news… God Loves You! ❤