“And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God:
but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see,
and hearing they might not understand.”
– Luke 8:10 KJV
The mystery of a loving and caring Father… it’s a wonderful thing to know even a part of You, God. Thank You, Holy Spirit for allowing me to see, to believe, and to receive! Please help those who need Your Spirit to see, to believe. They have no idea what they are missing. Help them to find their way to You. I know You love them so! ❤
Thank You for having Stu of Something to Stu Over to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Bless His ministry, Father. So many are lost over the very barrier that Stu ministers in. Protect Him, Lord, those things that would threaten to harm His walk. Keep Him from temptation. Bless His dear children. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!
Thank you Stu for thinking of me! May the Lord richly bless you and encourage you! May He keep you and your family safe during these times. Me and God love you, Brother! ❤Here are the guidelines…
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
The creator of this award is……………..Okoto Enigma!!!
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
Three Things About Myself
1. I love my Father God! ❤
2. I love my Savior Jesus Christ! ❤
3. I love my precious Holy Spirit! ❤
1. What, for you, is the biggest mystery of all time?
That the God of all creation would love me… so much that He sent His only Son to die on a cross to make sure I would be with Him always! ❤
2. How do you see yourself five years from now?
Still in love with Jesus and telling everyone I can… God loves you! ❤
3. Do you feel the media is not portraying the virus as the beginning of the end and that Bill Gates is at the center of it all? (Yeah, it could only be a conspiracy theory…but there is a lot of truth to back it up)
I don’t think the media is really interested in biblical things, and many even consider this particular topic too much of a threat to those who are already so afraid and struggling with anxiety.
4. Have you seen what some people are doing for social distancing?!?😂😂
Yes. I am fascinated to see how creative people are getting. Like a group of family and friends still having a gathering by meeting in their own cars and trucks, turned around with tailbacks up and tailgates down, and each grilling their own food, yet all in good distance. It reminded me of when we use to go to the drive in early to picnic or grill out, and let the kids play while we just sat around talking. 🙂 God is awesome in what He allows us to do together. Love one another. 😉
5. How many times do you hit the snooze button when the alarm goes off?
At least once. But I try not to more than that.
1. Bri of Brittian’s Mental
2. Ritisha of Ritisha Blog
3. Word Fandom of Word Fandom
4. Alicia of For His Purpose
5. Saania of Fun With Philosophy
6. Dariush of Hhhigh
7. Christian of Thinking West
8. Reema of Reema’s Garden
9. Mike of Through the Scriptures
10. River of Riventures
11. Jerome of Jesus Is The Son of God
12. Gabriele of Gabriele Romano Blog
13. Sam of Peacock Poetry
14. Sue of Run With It
15. Renee of Hands Full of Blessings
16. Siphe of God’s Anointed Princesses
17. Rose of December Rose
18. Kathy of Katie’s Cottage Books
19. Sharon of How to Beat Depression & Anxiety
20. Joy of Joy Cottage
My Questions For the Nominees:
1.Do like reading or watching mysteries?
2. Do you know how much God loves you?
3. How has the COVID-19 affected you?
4. Have you seen good from God in this pandemic?
5. Have you been able to find toilet paper? 🙂
Please do not feel pressured or obligated to participate. I’m sharing a little of God’s love with you. If you do, please send me a link or something to let know. I would love to read your answers. Stay safe during this break out.
Most importantly, may you always know how much God loves you! ❤