GOD, I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE BIBLE READING PLAN YOU HAVE BEEN WALKING ME THROUGH. I’M SORRY TO BE SO LATE GETTING THEM ON, BUT WITH YOUR HELP WE’LL GET THEM ON LITTLE BY LITTLE.
NO RUSH. JUST CONVALESCING WITH YOU, AND FOLLOWING YOUR LEAD IN SHARING WITH OTHERS.
YOUVERSION (A BIBLE APP YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH)
IS DOING A PLAN CALLED 40 DAYS OF LENT.
Day 47 of 47 for Lent Plan – “Holy Week: Resurrection Sunday”
Reading: Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24 KJV
HE IS RISEN! What a day to celebrate all that Jesus did on behalf of every soul who has and will walk this earth. His love for us is that great!
As you go through life, don’t just remember what Jesus did during this Lenten season. Make this a part of your regular practice! How? Incorporate the pieces of reflection that we did throughout this plan.
- Study the bible passages you read or go through another Bible Reading Plan.
- Worship God for who He is in the passages you read each day.
- Pray over the people in your life and those you want to see accept Christ Jesus.
- Remember what God has done for you through difficult seasons in life.
- Examine yourself by asking God to help you become self aware so that you can grow into the best version of yourself.
- Always look for little and big ways that you can do Kind Acts for those around you – those you know and those you don’t know.
- We’re proud of you for getting through all 47 days of this plan. Our hope is that you grew to love God more through His sacrifice of His Only Son, Jesus, and His glorious resurrection. Take this love, this hope, this joy, this peace with you each day and allow it to not only transform your life, but the lives of people you come in contact with.
God is our all-powerful, all-knowing, all-encompassing Heavenly Father, and He’s absolutely smitten with you! ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙂
- Who told the women Jesus had risen from the dead?
– The angel.
- How did Jesus appear to the disciples? (Luke 24)
– As a stranger at first.
- What was the last thing Jesus told His disciples before He was taken up into Heaven?
– Lo, I am with you alway. Even unto the end of time, Amen.
- Where was Jesus sitting in Heaven?
– At the right hand of the throne.
- Worship: Write down one attribute of God and worship Him for who He is.
– Reconciled: Thank You for saving us for Yourself.
- Prayer: Pray for the people you work or go to school with.
- Remembrance: Think about how you would have felt to see Jesus alive after watching Him die: what would it had taken for you to believe it was Him?
– It’s hard to know what I would have thought, believed, or not. The times, customs, and mindsets were different.
- Self-Examination: How often do you think about what Jesus did on the cross for your sins? Consider making this a habit where you offer Him your praise and thanks.
– I think about it all the time. Thank You, Jesus, Praise Your Holy Name! Be my Holy habit forever! I love You! ❤
A Kind Act
- Of all the kind things you did during this plan, do 3-5 of them before the day is over. Then make your own list of kind acts you can do every day going forward.
– helping with tasks
– show/convey appreciation
– Take Jesus with me
– notes of encouragement
– encouraging posts
– encouraging verse each day
– TRUST GOD!