God, I have been enjoying the bible reading plan You have been walking me through. I’m sorry to be so late getting them on, but with Your help we’ll get them on little by little.
No rush. Just convalescing with You, and following Your lead in sharing with others.
YouVersion (a bible app You have blessed me with)
is doing a plan called 40 Days of Lent.
Day 37 of 47 for Lent Plan – Teaching: Serving Others.
Reading: Matthew 5:1-12, Luke 6: 20-26 KJV
- What did Jesus say someone has to do to be a leader?
– minister and serve
- Jesus gave 2 reasons why He came. What are they?
– to minister and to give His life for a ransom
- Worship: write down one attribute of God and worship him for who He is.
- Prayer: Pray for your immediately family members.
– Anthoni, Sandra, Nay, Bobby, Tim, Stephanie, Homey.
- Remembrance: Think of a time you led someone by serving them. How did they respond to you?
– Lord, You bring to mind when I led the kids in Bible Quizzing. I thought I was coming to help substitute for Lisa’s helper. Once there I discovered it was me and Gladys. I then thought I would be her helper. Yet, You, Lord, knew You had brought me to be their coach, and allowed me to lead them for 2 years, I’ll always remember Leah at State competition. What an extraordinary young she is growing up to be. 🙂
They were excited, dedicate, wise, hard workers, with lots of energy, bible knowledge, and bible quizzing experience. We helped each other.
- Self- Examination: Is it easy for you to serve others even if you are the leader?
– I love to help others. I’m horrible with getting there on time, and many acts of service are far from easy. But there are many situations that are a pleasure.
A Kind Act
- Drop a small amount of money on the ground for someone to find. (Or send it via a mobile app).
– Lord, This will be hard because of the virus situation. You lead, I will follow.