The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
oh yes You certainly are, Jesus!!
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
– Isaiah 9:6 AKJV
❤ ❤ In December! AND ALL YEAR ROUND! ❤ ❤
How magnificent to celebrate to celebrate Your majestic arrival!
You are the King of Humility! The King of Glory!
The King who came! The King who WILL return!
During this joyful season, You have whispered to Vickie of Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner to nominate me for the December: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Tag. How wonderful You are in so many ways. Thank You for Vickie! Thank You for the encouragement You allow her to send me. Bless her as richly, Lord!
Thank you, Vickie!
May your every day be all that God hopes for you!
Me and God love you! ❤
The Rules for This Tag:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators (Purple Rose and Dollface) can read them.
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least two people.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤️
The meaning of the tag:
“LOVE THE GIVER MORE THAN THE GIFT.”- BRIGHAM YOUNG
Here are the Questions:
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be?
Playing Mary in a nativity scene so that I could witness as everyone marvels over baby Jesus… Son of God.
2. What kind of holiday shopper are you? Black Friday? Christmas Eve? Yearlong hoarder?
Neither really. Just a regular shopper when I need to go to the store, although I love it when it happens to be on sale.
3. What colors are your favorite holiday decorations?
gold and purple… or gold, red, and green
4. Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
stay inside drinking hot cocoa
5. If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you want to be left out for you on Christmas Eve?
Danish Wedding Cookies 🙂
6. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
Ingle’s or Wal-mart. We go to both for groceries, but sometimes you need more than just grocery items… affordably. 😉
7. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
Father, Son, Holy Ghost! ❤
Caz of Invisibly Me
Wendi of Simply Chronically Ill
Maxine of Heaven’s Reef
Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! May this time of year truly be FOR YOU the most wonderful time of the year… because YOU are for me! ❤
❤ ❤ I LOVE YOU, WONDERFUL! ❤ ❤