“So shalt thou find favour and good understanding
in the sight of God and man.”
– Proverbs 3:4 KJV
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain:
but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.”
– Proverbs 31:30 KJV
These are just a couple of Your verses that You have me thinking on with Carol Anne of Therapy Bits nominating me for the My 7 Favorite Things Tag! Thank You for her thoughtfulness, Lord.
Bless her and her blog.
Thank you, Carol Anne, for thinking of me with the nomination.
May God bless each one of you! He loves you each! ❤
1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Link back and thank the blogger who started the tag.
(I don’t know who this is. In trying to find out, I see some have stated, “That was Beth.” However, I am uneasy with linking her page due to difficulties in verifying this.)
3. List and picture at least seven of your favorite things.
4. Tag at least seven people.
5. List the rules.
My 7 Favorite Things! In no particular order!
(This should JUST 7 of my favorite things because God’s blessings are too many to count. They are infinite! The are a delight to share and praise!)
1. I love that Jesus came for me! That little baby in the manger came to give His life for me, to save me from eternal death, and to give me eternal life. He did it for you too! And just in case you do not know it, He’s fine! He is risen! He’s alive! And He went away to prepare a place for you and me! Jesus loves you and me! ❤
“For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.”
– Romans 5:10 KJV
2. I love that God knows me by name… and everything about me… and He STILL loves me! For who I am! And I am His! ❤ I am so eager to get to heaven and learn my new name that only HE knows!
3. I love talking with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in prayer. And even more so while giving Him the reverent respect He deserves… kneeling. I used to love actually being able to lay on my face as they did in the bible (it’s called prostrate prayer) when I was physically able. But no one knows better than my Jesus that I am blessed to have finally been on my knees again recently for the first time in years! Praise God for doctors and therapists!
4. I love God’s Holy Word… aka the Holy Bible. I personally prefer using the KJV (King James Version), but the Lord can use what He will. It is His will, His spirit, and His personal relationship with each one. God’s love letter is the most incredible and thoughtful message to each one of us. Everyone is always saying I wish there was an instruction manual on life… THERE IS! We don’t always get the answers we want, and sometimes we have to learn the hard way that there is not a set answer for everything. But God is there! Waiting to meet you! ❤
“O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.” – Psalm 119:97 KJV
I have favorite verses ALL OVER THE BIBLE!
5. I love writing poetry and stories. God blessed me with this love at the age of 9, just after I was saved but was in foster care. It has helped to save me from myself. You can check out some of those writings on my poetry blog… gaillovesgodspoetry. My favorites are those that magnify and glorify Him… whether in the testimony He created in my life, or to write about the things He gives me… like trees. I am so fascinated by them. 🙂
6. I love ladies bible studies… especially with Keitha leading them! I am grateful to God for her heart for Him. She keeps it real. She keeps it about God. And God keeps Keitha’s personality all over. HE gave her that gift of encouragement and leadership. Thank You, God, for each time You have allowed me to attend… whether just a week or a whole series!
Me and God love you, Keitha! ❤
7. I love my gift from God… my son Anthoni (aka Inner Man Theatre). He has been a blessing from the day he arrived. God has amazed me, saved me, led me, taught me, and loved me through my son. People completely underestimate what children can do to save someone from their own lives. If you’re single, underage, in a difficult situation, abandoned, or in anyway blessed with a pregnancy that seems ungodly remember… ONLY GOD CAN GIVE LIFE! That innocent life may be the very rescue that you need. God has sent that child FOR YOU for some reason. He loves you! ❤
Queen of Unbreakable Queen’s Life Lessons Diary
Alyssa of The Ascender’s Touch
Caz of Invisibly Me
Melissa of Melissa McLaughlin
June of The Godly Chick Diaries
Christina of Justified and Redeemed
Regina of Help from Heaven
and anyone else who wants to do this tag… feel free to! 🙂
Please know this Tag is meant to be a blessing,
maybe even a smile on your face… on your day!
Praying for each of one you! God loves you!