“I called upon the Lord in distress:
the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?”
– Psalm 118:5-6 AKJV
Dearest Father, You have sent me word of yet another delightful surprise. This time You have even included the loving humor of my dear friend Hayley of Hayley Boden who has nominated me for the Liebster Award. I am so thankful for the friendship who have given me in her! You have gifted her such a beautiful voice! I can hear her love for You! ❤
Thank you, Hayley, for your loving heart! You got me good, my Brummie Sister! 😉 Thank you for allowing yet another opportunity to continue to share with others, and especially for providing more opportunities to let someone else know how much God loves them!
Know You by Red Letters is still my all time favorite song of yours! I feel so close to Him when I hear the music He has given you! Thank you for letting Him use you! I still love listening to the CDs! ❤
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Questions from Hayley for Me:
1.Tell us an interesting fact about where you currently live.
The world travels hundreds and thousands of miles to see our Blue Ridge Parkway. The Lord has blessed us in making it an every day short cut for us! God is THE most unique artist ever! ❤
2. Who is your favourite character from the Bible and why?
Jesus is always my favorite! Because He first loved me! ❤
3. What’s your favourite worship song at the moment and why?
Holy Spirit sung by Kim Walker, lyrics by Jesus Culture.
Every time I hear it I am just absorbed by the Holy Spirit and making sure He knows He is always welcome here (in my ❤ ) no matter where I am!
4. Who inspires you?
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost! ❤
5. Tell us about something on your bucket list.
I want to fly! ❤ I want to go “home!” ❤
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’ll come see you, dearest Hayley! 🙂
7. Who did you last send a text to?
My physical therapist sent an automated appointment reminder and confirmation text to which I replied YES to confirm! 🙂
8. Do you have any pets?
9. If you could have a super power what would it be?
To never disappoint my Jesus again! ❤ And to fly! 🙂
10. Who’s your favourite person from History?
Jesus! Had it not been for Him, I would be history! 😉
11. What was your best subject at school?
11 Things About Myself:
1. I’m all about loving the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. ❤
2. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! ❤
3. I love that the Holy Spirit walks with me! ❤
4. I love the Father’s heart! He loves His children so much! ❤
5. I love God’s love letter (the Bible)! ❤
6. I love the hymns that sing those love letters! ❤
7. I love the blessing God gave me in my son! ❤
8. I love photography that allows me to see some of God’s stunning artwork that I would otherwise never see if it weren’t for photographers! ❤
9. I love church family! ❤
10. I love church! ❤
11. I love hearing testimonies of salvation. ❤
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Who told you about God?
2. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
3. How long’s it been since you used a landline?
4. What is your blog about?
5. How long have you had your blog?
6. What was your last post about?
7. Have you been baptized?
8. Do you have a favorite flower?
9. Is there something I could pray about for you?
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
11. What season is it for you where you live?
Congratulations to the nominees! Please do not feel obligated to participate.
If you do, let me know I so I can read it. 🙂 Do in your time.
Just sending a little of God’s love your way! God loves you!
“Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault,
ye which are spiritual,
restore such an one in the spirit of meekness;
lest thou also be tempted.
– Galatians 6:1 KJV
“I love the Lord,
because He hath heard my voice
and my supplications.
Because He hath inclined His ear
therefore will I call upon Him
as long as I live.”
– Psalm 116:1-2 KJV
Sometimes giving to HIM is sacrificing…
not because it’s required or even suggested…
but simply because you want to do it…
as if you were giving to a friend or relative…
a JUST BECAUSE moment!
Why worry about the king’s meat
when my King has
prepared His table before me
in the presence of my enemies?