” Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.”
– Philippians 4:4 KJV –
How many times, Father God, You have given me to rejoice… time and time again! Here is another blessing to rejoice, and to praise You as You have whispered my name to dear Julia of The Father’s Girl and author of I Can’t Hear You to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
God bless you, Julia! You have such a tender heart for the Lord.
And such a beautiful blog that shows that love!
Thank you for the nomination! God loves you! ❤
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I met Jesus when I was 8 years old.
2. Molly introduced me to Him at the altar.
3. I was baptized a few weeks later.
4. Ralph Sexton Sr. (aka Poppy) baptized me.
5. God made me His writer when I was 9 years old.
6. I asked God for a child to give back to Him.
7. God honored that prayer.
Congratulations to the nominees!
Please do not feel obligated to participate.
I know some of you are award free blogs. That’s okay.
I am sharing with you opportunities to rejoice also!
If you do participate, no rush.
Please let me know if you do post
so that I may read and rejoice with you!
God loves you! ❤