“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and cometh down from the Father of lights,
with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.”
– James 1:17 KJV
Lord, while You brought James 1:17 to my mind when thinking on the word versatile, I know that You are a God who loves all types of people, in many different countries around the world, and choose to answer prayers in many different ways. You also have many different ways of letting us know You are thinking of us, as You have done so with Tosin of Alethea’s Mind in whispering my name into her ear in nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank You for her nomination and her friendship! Bless her, Lord!
Thank you, Tosin, for your thoughtfulness! May God continue to richly bless you, your blog, and your family! God loves you! ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I love God the Father! ❤
- I love His Son Jesus Christ! ❤
- I love the Holy Spirit! ❤
- I love the Trinity! ❤
- I love hymns! ❤
- I love sweet fellowship with the brethren (and sisters 😉 )!
- I love the WordPress Comm”unity” 🙂
- Created and Called
- Tammy of God Inspired Art & Quotes
- Anjali of Positive Side of the Coin
- Akriti of Doodle’s World
- Tasha of Pain Warrior Code
- June of The Godly Chic Diaries
- Shae of Shae’s Days
- Becka of The Reclaimed Life
- Stella of Giggles and Tales
- Amy of A New Life
- Rahul of Smoke Words Every Day
- Robbie of Captive Dreams Window
- Aishwarya of Eclipsed Words
- Miriam of Mindful Journey
- Doreen of Becoming the Oil and the Wine
Congratulations to the Nominees!
Please do not feel obligated to participate.
If you do, no rush. Do it in your own time and your own way.
If you do, please let me know so I can read it. 🙂
Just sending a little of God’s love your way! God loves you!