God, how wonderfully You work! How awe-inspiring You are! How powerfully You minister through the brethren (and the sisters 😉 ). Just days ago You allowed me to share nominations. One of those nominations was Sue of Run With It. She surprised me by placing my name at the top of her nominees list, which is where this Blogger Recognition Award comes from. Praise Your Holy name! By Your leading, I gladly accept for You for
3 very special reasons!
- Your love story in Sue’s life, in how You led her to start Run With It, and the beautiful testimony You gave her grandmother. This award allows to me let others read of this love story that You gave Sue in her own Lois (2 Timothy 1:5).
So many will be blessed from reading.
Thank you, Sue, for the nomination! God loves you!
- You allowed more than one of the nominees I had shared with to be either having a a birthday or a celebration of a moment in their life (or blog). So of course I will keep doing as You have always led me to do in keeping the nominations (blessings) flowing. They need to know You love them!
- You allow this award to come at the same time one of my dearest friends is celebrating her birthday, so she will go right at the top of this list!
Happy Birthday, Lovely A of Discovering Your Happiness!
I miss you, Miss Lovely!
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day! ❤
A lovely and God filled birthday!
also nominated are:
Soul of Eva
James Edgar Skye
Thought for Change
Elan Mudrow Photography
Musings of a Wounded Healer
Giggles & Tales
Sara in La La Land
oh yes… The Rules:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your Award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to New Bloggers
- Select 15 or more bloggers for this award.
- Let each Nominee know you’ve Nominated them and leave a link to your post.
This is Your Blog, Lord. Always has been, always will be! From when You allowed me this place to come talk to You alone when the settings were originally on private to when You asked me to trust You in changing the settings to Public while I did a friend’s challenge to encourage her. It’s been a journey that keeps leading. As long as You’re leading, I’m still following You! ❤ Gail loves God because God first loved her!
1. God loves you!
2. He really loves you!
Thank you, Stu of Something to Stu Over,
for the nomination that kept on giving!
May the Lord continue to bless you as well!
Congratulations to each nominee! Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, no rush. Do in your time, and don’t forget to let me know so I can read it! 🙂
If you don’t do awards, that’s OK. Just sending a little of God’s love your way.