Dear Lord, I am long over due for thanking You
for Your thoughtfulness through a dear friend… a brother in Christ.
Stu of Something to Stu Over nominated me
for the Blogger Recognition Award back on September 25th, 2018.Thank You for sending Your blessings through him.
Shower him with blessings, Lord!
Keep him strong in his ministry and his walk.
Thank you, Stu!
May you always know the embrace of our Lord and Savior!
God loves you!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your Award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to New Bloggers
- Select 15 or more bloggers for this award.
- Let each Nominee know you’ve Nominated them and leave a link to your post.
How Gail Loves God got started:
Originally it was a place to privately speak to my heavenly Father. Later the Lord led me to encourage a friend by taking their challenge, while at the same time He was encouraging me to trust Him in opening my settings to Public. The overwhelming responses to me pouring out my heart to my Lord and Savior allowed me to continue to glorify His name, and to tell as many as I could “God loves you!”
2 Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers:
1. Just be yourself! God made you to be who YOU are!
2. Write what you want to write, and however often you want! It’s your blog!
The Showers of Blessings
Run With It
A New Life
Simply Chronically Ill
Teen Meet God
Becoming His Tapestry
The Ascender’s Touch
My Way Home
Beholding Him Ministries
Faith and Books
God’s Food Heals
Walking With The Way
Congratulations to the nominees! Please do not feel obligated to participate,
but if you do let me know so that I can read it!
And take as much time as you need!
For those of you who don’t do awards, don’t worry.
I’m just recognizing your blog!
God loves you each one!!