My Loving Father, You have again delightfully surprised me with the Mystery Blogger Award! How generously You share Your pleasures and expressions of thoughtfulness with me! And through such dear friends! You have allowed Abbey of An Anonymous Escape From Life to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award! What a treasured soul she is! I love her poetry and personal writings. Thank you for my Malaysian-Chinese Australian sister. I love her cute picture on her About page too! 🙂 She gives life such a Happy Sky! 😉Thank you, dearest Abbey for thinking of me! May the Lord continue to bless you and your blog! I look forward to reading more of your poetry. Me & God love you! ❤
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
Established by blogger Okoto Enigma, the “Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
~ Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Personally nominate 5-10 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Abbey’s Question For Me:
- If you could go back in time and change one decision you’ve made in your life, what would it be and why?
While there are so many decisions I would love to change, I would be too afraid to take away something God has used to make me who He wants me to be. I trust Him with everything… my mistakes and all.
- How do you deal with feeling lazy and unmotivated?
Going to God… in His word… In His music… His sermons… encouraging others.
- Neat freak or mess maker?
I definitely prefer cleanliness and order.
- What is your weirdest habit?
When traveling in the car after I finish drinking a water or anything bottled, I use the empty bottle to put all my trash in… snack packages… tissues… napkins… anything that will fit.
- Do you know what a viola is? (please say yes…if you don’t, what do you think it is?)
Yes and it sounds pretty.
Questions for the Nominees:
1.Do you know how much God loves you?
2. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
3. Where in the world do you live?
4. What is your favorite food today?
5. Do you have any weird advice?
Congratulations to the nominees. Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, please do not worry about rushing! Do in your own time and own way. It is meant to be a blessing, not a burden. Just wanted to share a little of God’s love with you, and let you know your blog is appreciated. God loves you!
Thank you again, sweet Abbey! Me and God love you too!