What a glorious way to celebrate a day that You have given me, Lord! The gift of the being thought of by my dear Jesus, and my dear Tasha! Thank You, Lord, for the gift that Tasha of Pain Warrior Code is to me in the fight of every day life and the pain that comes with it. Thank You for whispering in her ear to think of me with the nomination for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Tasha, for thinking of me! May the Lord richly bless you and your blog, and give you as much pain free days as He will allow!
Me and God love you! ❤
This version of the Liebster Award comes with 6 rules, they are:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Share 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
5. Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
6. Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 Facts About Myself:
1. I love Jesus.
2. I love God.
3. I love the Holy Spirit!
4. I love hymns.
5. I love the Holy Bible
6. I love church.
7. I love fellowship with the brethren.
8. I love watching baptisms (especially river baptisms).
9. I love missionaries.
10. I love kids.
11. I love the WordPress Community
Tasha’s Questions for Me:
- Where are you from? (heritage/where you grew up)
Western North Carolina (USA)
- What does your name mean?
Well in Googling to find out I am told it means: Lively
- What inspires you?
The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost
- What is your funniest memory/experience that you can recall of?
well the one that comes to mind first was when one of my college professors and I were flirting back and forth very openly in class, but I was lucky to be in the back of the room behind everyone. One of the guys in the class was so convinced the professor was flirting with him that we could not convince him that the professor was married with kids and very straight.. He kept saying, “I knew you girls would think because he has kids he can’t be gay, but if you could have seen the way he was flirting with me… the things he was doing… he had no shame in making it clear right there in class how much he wanted me.” LOL! Me and the girls who later knew laughed so hard.
- What is your favourite quote from a film?
Ernest Borgnine as the Centurion in Jesus of Nazareth, “No! I am unworthy that you should enter under my roof. I know that if you say the word, my servant will be healed. I am a man under authority, but I, myself, have authority over a hundred soldiers, and if I say to one of them ‘Do this.’ I know that he will do it. And if I say to another, ‘Go there.’ I know that he will go. I need not see. I know. So it is enough that you give the word, and it will be done.”
(This references the story of the faith of the Centurion in Luke 7:1-10, with verses 6-8 being the actual words the Centurion spoke.) ❤
- What gift or talent do you wish you had?
singing for the Lord
- Which countries have you traveled to?
just around my own a little
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
if the Lord wanted me to
- Do you have a particular food that you can’t stand?
I don’t care for coffee.
- What is the most valuable lesson you have learned recently?
We never know what God has planned in our lives to make us who we are, to save us from our troubles, to save us from ourselves, and to change our lives for the better. God can rescue us in ways that the world would never allow.
- What made you want to start blogging?
Having a private place to go and talk with God originally. He would later lead me to trust Him by going public while doing a challenge for a friend.
Every Small Voice
Trying to Resurrect Hope From a Broken Marriage
Run With It
My Father’s Symphony
Scribbles and Sustenance
A to Z Mom
One Mom’s Journey with Crossfit
Enjoying the Single Life
Questions for the Nominees:
- Do you have a favorite Bible character?
- Anything exciting happen this week?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite number?
- What was your last post about? (Link it if you want to)
- Do you have anything I can pray over for you?
- Do you prefer night or day?
- If someone asked for your autograph, what would you write?
- Apples or oranges?
- How often do you blog?
- Is there a particular blogger award you would like to be nominated for?
Congratulations to the nominees. Please don’t feel pressured to participate. If you do the award, please do not worry about rushing. Do in your time and your way. Just trying to share a little bit of God’s love, and let you know that you and your blog are appreciated.
God loves you!
Thank you again, dearest Tasha! May the Lord continue
to bless you and your blog!
Me and God love you too! ❤