How great is the mystery of Your love toward me, Lord. You love knows no ends, and pours forth in so many wonderful and mysterious ways… like a blog that allows me to tell the world how much I love You… and how much You love them! ❤
You have shown me love through the nomination from a dear brother in Christ. Stu of Stubaby has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Stu is another way that You show Your love towards so many as he ministers to others who struggle with porn addiction and the challenges of a previously unclean life… both subjects being so taboo in the Christian community, or when addressed kept so clean that it does not deal with the subject honestly, and those who desperately need the resources do not benefit from them at all. I know I am certainly one of those who are blessed by his posts, his testimony, his honesty, and his determination to keep it all about You!
Thank you, brother Stu, for allowing God to use you to show His love to me. May the Lord bless you and your precious family, your blog, your ministries, and all that He gives you.
He loves you too!
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 5 -10 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 Things About Myself:
1. I love God!
2. I love Jesus!
3. I love the Holy Ghost!
❤ ❤ ❤
Stu’s Questions For Me:
1. What topic would you like me to address here on my blog?
I was really convicted and touched by your post Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. Your patience with your wife’s need, and your anger towards the pain previously inflicted on her was touching, but your honesty about the hurt it caused you allowed me to see how it was so personal on your own self-esteem/confidence. I would have never thought… believed such a thing could hurt a man unless simply hurting his ego.
2. Would you accept the challenge to step out of your comfort zone and write a post about pornography and how it is affecting our youth and/or marriages? And if so, would you share the link in the comment section so my readers can see it?
I will honestly pray about it. If God leads me to, I will write it and link it.
3. What is your favorite book in the Bible to read?
The Holy Bible! ❤
4. How do you study when reading said book?
Different ways on different days, different settings, different purposes. But I try to make sure to pray before and after I do, trying to always allow the Holy Spirit to guide me.
5. Now for the funny/goofy question. This one I have been asked in the past because I grew up reading comic books and even now I watch The Arrow and The Flash. If you could have any super power in the world what would it be and how would you use it?
To never shame the name of Christ! Even if only from here and now on, I would still have a testimony of how deep into the pit He is willing to walk with us to save us from our enemies… especially ourselves.
Questions for the Nominees
- Do you know how much God loves you?
- What are some ways the Lord shows His love to you?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite bible verse?
- For the weird/funny question: Which bible animal is your favorite?