Our Gracious Heavenly Father, how loving and generous You are to allow Your sun to shine within my days, so bright that I can easily remember the warmth and comfort in the midst of this dark night. It gives much needed hope that whatever may be tonight, Your sun will come out tomorrow. Whether hidden behind a darkness of black clouds, peeking through clouds with those playful rays, or shining so bright that there is no mistaking what You deemed to be good… the Day. Yet how far more loving to share Your beautiful Son in our lives… our hearts… reminding us that no darkness in the world can put His light out. Not even death! ❤ Thank You for the hope, the assurance that He is coming back for us!
How thoughtful You are to me, my Lord, through my dearest Anabel! While visiting over on her site… Lebana’s Journal, I found she nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I feel so bad that I was just finding it this weekend, but I am ever so glad that You allowed me to find so I could thank her.Thank you, Anabel, for thinking of me with your nomination. You are such a merciful and loving sister in Christ. A fellow poet who knows the struggle AND the beauty in the darkness. If it weren’t for the darkness, we wouldn’t know to appreciate light. I love reading through your poetry, and I thank God for the friendship in my dear Filipino Sister! ❤ May the Lord bless you and shine every moment into and throughout your days! Me and God love you!
The Rules are:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
– Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
– Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
– Ask the following bloggers 11 questions that you selected
- Where do you live?
- What’s the best thing about the area where you live?
the evening breeze to cool us down on hot afternoons
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
with Jesus! ❤ wherever He is
- What’s your funniest travel story?
Our whole funeral procession got lost taking my baby brother to the graveyard because it was the 1st time they were using the GPS, and he was being buried on the new side of the cemetery. It was a good laugh even he would appreciate.
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
giving birth to my son, my gift from God ❤
- What makes you happiest?
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ❤
- How many countries have you visited so far?
none, unless I can count visiting different states in my own country
- Who is your role model?
- What can’t you live without?
The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost ❤
- How many posts have you made so far?
According to my WordPress Stats:
347 on gaillovesgod and 707 on gaillovesgodspoetry
- What is your message to new bloggers out there?
God loves you! ❤
Beckie’s Mental Mess
Small Real World
This Beautiful Life
The Believer’s Triumph
Christian Life and Apologetics
I’m Fine. Stop Asking
Life As We Have Never Known It
Teen, Meet God
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What season is it for you?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Have you ever read the Holy Bible for yourself?
- Do you have a favorite bible verse?
- What’s your favorite food today?
- Where in the world do you live?
- Do you have a favorite hymn?
- What country would you like to visit?
- What’s your favorite drink today?
- Do you know how much God loves you?