How like You, my heavenly Father to shine even more of Your Light into my life by allowing my dear friend Wendi of Simply Chronically Ill to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award just 2 days before my birthday! The 1st of 3 awards, You have blessed me with nominations to share with others!!! Praise Your Holy name! One of the greatest gifts You give us… is to give to others! ❤Thank you, Wendi, for sharing with me the gift to give! God bless you for your thoughtfulness. I am also so encouraged by your heart and passion for cure, love, and peace… not just for you… but the world! The love of the Son surely shines in your words. Me and God love you! ❤
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
1.) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
2.) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Wendi’s Questions For Me:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging awards?
Praising God and sharing a little of His love with others! 🙂
- If you were a sports car which one would you want to be and why?
I don’t really know sports cars, but it’s fun to help friends enjoy them. 😉
- If you could only eat one color of food for a week, what color would it be?
Red! Spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, cannoli, apples, jello, jelly/jam, tomatoes
- What is your favorite movie line and why?
Ernest Borgnine as the Centurion in Jesus of Nazareth.
“No! I am unworthy that you should enter under my roof. I know that if you say the word, my servant will be healed. I am a man under authority, but I, myself, have authority over a hundred soldiers, and if I say to one of them ‘Do this.’ I know that he will do it. And if I say to another, ‘Go there.’ I know that he will go. I need not see. I know. So it is enough that you give the word, and it will be done.”
(This references the story of the faith of the Centurion in Luke 7:1-10, with verses 6-8 being the actual words the Centurion spoke.) ❤
- Describe yourself in two words.
technologically challenged…. because I cannot figure out how to add the video without messing up the number order in front of each question. But that’s OK… the video is very worth it! The words! The power! The favor God allowed on this movie… and this actor Ernest Borgnine.
- What is one sporting activity that you enjoy watching?
X Games… but I hate the spills and falls. I hate seeing anyone get hurt.
- If you could give one piece of advice for all the world to hear what would it be?
Jesus Christ died to give you eternal life because He doesn’t want to live forever without you! Ask Him to reveal Himself to you, so that you can KNOW for yourself just how much He loves you! Don’t give up being unconditionally loved forever! <3
- What is your favorite encouraging quote?
God loves you! John 3:16 says so! ❤
- If you had to learn a made up language, which one would you choose and why?
The language babies talk when they are they together. They’ve never been to school nor know ANY language thus far, yet they can carry on conversations with ga ga goo goo. ❤
- If you were to learn to play an instrument which one would you choose?
piano! I’ve always wanted to able to play Music Box Dancer. I told my son when he took piano lessons how I have wished to be able to play it, or at least wished the man that God has me marry could play it for me (and piano period! ❤ ) and would love to read aloud as well. I would rather listen to him endlessly than watch TV. 🙂
Questions for the Nominees:
- Do you know how much God loves you?
- Where in the world do you live?
- What is your favorite food today?
- Do you have a prayer need that I can pray over for/with you?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite piece of clothing you wear a lot?
- What inspires you?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- Who was the last person you hugged?
- What does it mean for you to “Let go?”
- What do you like to blog about?
Congrats to all the nominees!
Please don’t feel obligated to participate.
I thank God for allowing me to just share
a little of His light with you!
He loves you! ❤
Thank you again, Wendi! Me and God love you! ❤