“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.”
– Isaiah 55:8 KJV
You surely have that right, Lord. I would have never thought You would use me this way, nor this blog, nor pour blessings all over me with so many blogger friends and blog awards! Your love comes in so many ways that delightfully surprise us. Just as You have surprised me with the blessing of a dear Brother in Your Son’s name as a blogger friend. You allowed Stu of Something to Stu Over to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award tonight. Bless him and his ministry, Lord. Be His strength and His protection.
Thank you, Stu, for your thoughtfulness in nominating me! May the Lord bless you as richly and as generously as He does me in reading your blog, and being blessed with your friendship in Christ! Family in Christ! 🙂
Me and God love you, Brother!
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
• The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
• It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or now and then.
• The award is run by VBA. Check them out.Rules!
• Thank the person who gave you this award.
• Include a link to their blog.
• Next select and nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Eclipsed Words recently wrote What If I Fly? and I loved it! ❤
Real as the Streets recently wrote Recovery Road. bravely personal and honest!
Carmen Leung recently wrote on her Hiking Zion National Park. Stunning pics!
Stumbling About Our World wrote a fun note caled 70 Random Facts About Me.
Justified and Redeemed recently wrote Why I Choose Modesty in an Immoralist Society.
Realistic Beginner recently wrote 31. What Next? We all ask it!
Bittersweet Diary recently wrote Musing on Quarter Night. Love loss is hard.
God’s Food Heals recently wrote Are You a Coeliac? Hop over and find out.
My God Speaks recently wrote Conquering Sin. Great post!
Dreamer’s Outlet last wrote Monday Mantra: You Are a Piece of Art. I reblogged.
Create in Me recently wrote Liebster Award. Surprising her with Versatile! 😉
December Rose recently wrote Sneakers on Half the Band. Nice poem!
God’s Heavenly Daughter last shared Psalm 3:3. Beautiful!
Riventures recently wrote To My Senior Friends... Sweet note.
Peacock Poetry recently wrote Celebrating Creating. So generous!
7 Facts About MySelf
- I love God!
- I love Jesus!
- I love the Holy Spirit!
- I love hymns.
- I love sermons.
- I love my son, my family.
- I always want you to know that God loves you!