“I have shewed you all things,
how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak,
and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said,
It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
– Acts 20:35 KJV
What an amazing way to surprise me, to honor those who honor You, to encourage those bloggers to continue in the platforms You have given them, so that most of all those who are weak and/or without You can continue to (or for some begin to) receive the support You provide through so many who are out there blogging to share Your love!
Thank you, Margaret, for your kindness in nominating me for the Bloggers Support Bloggers Award! It is such a blessing to see God honored all over your blog with His Word! Hence the name of your blog… The Word. God always seems to give you exactly what He knows will be needed that day! I am surely enriched by it!
- Thank the one who has tagged you for this challenge and link their blogsite.
- Add the official photo in your page.
- List at least 5 bloggers you like. (Suggestion: You can list up 3 bloggers that you’ve known for a long time and you can also list up 2 newbies or more. It’s up to you though!)
- In 5 sentences or above, give a short description about why you love the blogger.
- Tag at least 3 bloggers to do the challenge.
- Put #bloggerssupportbloggers in the Tags section so whenever a blogger is looking for new blogs to read, it will be easier to find!
Blogs I Like:
This will be so hard because I like so many! I follow over 300! 🙂 So I will tell of more than 5. Some are award and tag free but are based on supporting and helping others.
These sites are based on providing/offering support to anyone who contacts them. Their posts are meant to provide awareness, educate, comfort, motivate, provide advice, and so many different things. Their web sites are worth checking into! I keep up with them as often as the Lord will allow! This is a recognition, not a nomination. No homework. 😉
Thriving Under Pressure
Romy Ras Certified Life Coach
Make It Ultra
Navigate My Recovery
Damon Ashworth Psychology
Deliberately Better Sleep Retreats
Inkblots and Icebergs
Matthew Winters (Comeback Pastor)
Something to Stu Over
The Abuse Expose With Secret Angel
Loft Forum (Living Our Faith Together)
Free the Anger
The Graced Citizen
Beauty Beyond Bones
The nominees are just as supportive, passionate about reaching out to others, are very active in doing so. I chose them as nominees because I knew they would keep the sharing going!
** If you’re certain you did not see this note earlier, you’re right. I fell asleep before I properly finished. I type and click in my sleep. That’s when I know to shut her down. But I want you to know how supportive the nominees are as well!**