“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world, received up into glory.”
– 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
Oh how wonderful to think on such a verse… such truth… such good things of my Jesus! You are without controversy in my mind! You are manifested in my heart! You are justified through the blood You poured out for me! You were seen of angels! ❤ You were preached to me when I was a child! How blessed I was to meet You! You were absolutely believed on in my heart and soul! And our heavenly Father has received You into glory! Where You have went away to prepare a place for me! And will be back for me! ❤
I’m so excited, Jesus! I am so homesick for you! ❤
Thank You, Jesus, for Joni of Grief to Life
for nominating me for this Mystery Blogger Award!
And for the joy it gave me to think on this verse! ❤
Bless her and her family!
Her testimony of her loss still touches me,
but even more so the loving passion You give her for life!
Thank You for the encouragement she is to me!
In Your Holy and Compassionate name I pray, Amen! ❤
<3 THANK YOU, JONI! ME AND GOD LOVE YOU!! ❤
For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by: Okoto Enigmas Blog
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice;
with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
1. I love God.
2. I love children.
3. I am so grateful for people who love to help others.
My Answers to Joni’s Questions for Me:
- Why did you start blogging?
As a personal blog to have private talks with God.
- If you had to change your name, what name would you choose and why?
I am content with my name… real or blogging. 🙂
But if I HAD to, I would follow whatever God gives me!
- You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as your soundtrack?
Lion and the Lamb by Bethel ❤
Our God is the Lion, the Lion of Judah
He’s roaring with power and fighting our battles
And every knee will bow before Him!
Our God is the Lamb, the Lamb that was slain
For the sin of the world. His blood breaks the chains.
And every knee will bow before the Lion and the Lamb
Every knee will bow before Him
(link to video added below)
- If you could write one new law that everybody had to obey, what would it be and why?
❤ That no one could ever hurt a child again! ❤
No questions asked!
- What’s the meanest thing you have ever done to someone to get back at them?
I am ashamed of any harm I’ve ever caused anyone, especially my Jesus! 😦
Jessie of Jess Kidding
Lois of LoftForum (Living Our Faith Together)
Shacollier of Her Reason
Joy of Finding Joy
Secret Angel of The Abuse Expose
T.R. of Inside Cup
Overwhelmed By Joy
Susan of Nana’s Love Notes
Brandon of Chaotic Shapes
Caz of Invisibly Me
Alethea of Alethea’s Mind
A Country Boy of Whosoever Will, May Come
Tony of Reflections: A Mindful Journey
Emma of Blogging Babe
Lisa of Blended Hope
Aicha of They Got it Covered
Paleeza of Just a Quiet Girl
Payte of Paytej
My Questions or the Nominees:
1. What makes you burp? (That’s my required weird question.)
2. What would you like to talk with God about one on one?
3. Do you have a prayer request?
4. What do you like to blog about?
5. Where in the world do you live?
I don’t know that I have the right to pick my best post or how I would decide, but the most important is my testimony of salvation… how I met the Love of my life… my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. ❤ I would love to tell you about Me and God! ❤
Congratulations to the Nominees! Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, no rush! It’s meant to be a blessing, not a burden! 🙂 Tag me and let me know when you do so that I can come check out your post! God loves you! ❤