What a wonderful mystery You are, dear Lord! You continue to delightfully surprise me with Your wonderful ways, through Your wonderful souls. Now You have our dearest sister Tasha of Pain Warrior Code nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award. You already use her to encourage me and motivate me in those daily physical challenges. Anyone who is struggling with chronic or daily pain would be so wise and blessed to visit her blog.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
• Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
Thank you, Tasha, for thinking of me! 🙂
May God bless you! Me and God believe in you!
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Thing About Myself
1. I am in love with my Savior Jesus Christ! ❤
2. I am grateful that Jesus didn’t give up on His way to the cross! ❤
3. I am grateful that Jesus didn’t give up on me either! ❤
5 Questions from Tasha for me:
1) What made you want to start blogging?
I began Gail Loves God as a private blog to talk just between me and God.
Last summer He led me to open it while doing a challenge for a friend…
The 30 Posts Challenge for Fatima of Splendors In Embers…|
which led me to doing the…
21 Day Self Care Challenge with Lovely Anita of Discovering Your Happiness.
2) As this award is about blogs that inspire and motivates – do you as a nominee have a mantra, proverb or saying that you live by?
❤ God loves you! ❤ Everyone needs to know this, or be reminded!
3) If you had to choose one meal that you had to eat everyday for a month (without any health consequences), what would it be?
Spasagna with garlic bread from Cheddar’s for dinner
and Founder’s Favorite Ice Cream without the brownie from Cold Stone
(Have to Have It size… that’s their title for Large)
4) What is your favourite hobby/pass time?
Spending alone with God! ❤
5) What’s the best/worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
My family use to do practical jokes of scaring one another as a past time.
The stronger the fear the better. Hysterics were the goal.
Later when I was a part of a local young adult community organization of adults from ages 21 to 39, when we did the famous annual haunted house, for at least 2 months fear was the favorite joke. Again hysterics were the goal.
As a result, fear is a huge part of my anxiety when there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. It would be God teaching me to reverently fear Him, and learn in His Holy Word that He did not want me in hysterics, to teach me to face my fears. I may not be able to prevent sudden fear from arising, but I can turn to Him for how I face it.
“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.”
– Proverbs 3:25 KJV
Haiku Out of Africa
Letters to Myself
He Has You
The Words Untrammelled
Family by Faith
Cancer Killing Recipe
To Strengthen a Mother’s Heart
Beholding Hum Ministries
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. Do you need special prayer for anything? Feel free to comment or my page or through the Contact page as well as in your answer, to let me know how I can pray for you.
2. Do you know someone else who needs a prayer for anything? I would love to pray for them too!
3. Do you do a daily reading/devotion?
4. What season is it where you live?
5. If you could sit down and have an undisturbed dinner with Jesus, what would you like to talk with Him about?
Congratulations on your Mystery Blogger Award! Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, no rush. Do you in your time. Let me know so that I can read your answers, as well as for those who maybe drop and see your link! God loves you!
THANKS AGAIN, TASHA! 🙂