Praise, You, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! You have thought of me yet again by whispering into the ear of my dear Malaysian-Chinese sister who was born and raised in Australia! Abbey is such a sweet heart, and a very talented and passionate poet! From one poet to another, I am so blessed to call her friend… as well as to drop by her blog An Anonymous Escape From Life and read her writings! I love her picture on her About page with the smilie face! It’s so cute! And so her!
Thank You, Lord, for blessing me with her friendship!
Thank you, dearest Abbey, for thinking of me, and allowing God to pour His love out on me through nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I am so glad we are family in Christ! Keep up the beautiful poetry! I’ll be sure to drop by and send a little of God’s love your way! 🙂
Congrats on your own Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks for allowing me to share a little more of God’s love with others! ❤
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow lately.
- Inform them about their nominations.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Life Love and Littles
Read Between the Lyme
Not Easily Broken
Teen, Meet God
The Thoughtful Brain
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I love sharing God’s love with others! ❤
2. I love God’s hymns! ❤
3. God is so important to me! ❤
4. I love how God can be so personal! ❤
5. I met Jesus when I was 8 years old! ❤
6. God gave me my own little pair of arms once! ❤
7. I love sharing God’s word!
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
– John 3:16 KJV
Congratulations to the nominees on your Versatile Blogger Award. Please do not feel obligated to participate, but if you do.. no rush! Do in your way, your time!
God loves you! ❤