“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables”
– Mark 4:11 KJV
“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.”
– 1 Corinthians 2:7 KJV
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.”
– 1 Corinthians 15:51 KJV
“Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself.”
– Ephesians 1:9 KJV
These are just a few of the magnificent and mysterious things You share with us in Your Holy Word! I am so grateful to be “within” the fold! ❤
Thank You for the whispers that You allow me to speak of You, and to hear You in my dreams! Those are some of my favorites! When only You have access to me! ❤
Whether I sleep or I change, I am grateful to know I will be with You! ❤
Your will can have such a mystery to us, but You are good and full of pleasure for us and in us. You have a purpose for everything You do… including us! ❤
THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING LOVELY A TO NOMINATE ME FOR THIS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD! MAY IT GLORIFY YOUR NAME IN EVERY MYSTERIOUS WAY POSSIBLE, AND EVERY WAY THAT BRINGS HONOR TO YOUR MAJESTIC NAME! ❤
Thank you, Lovely Anita for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award! It is a mystery to me how He makes friends all around the world for me! But it’s wonderful! It won’t be long until Discovering Your Happiness hits the big 100,000! And God will be with you every step of the way! Congrats on your Mystery Blogger Award!
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award” ?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
1. I met Jesus when I was 8 years old! ❤
2. I’ve been baptized twice, but once was enough!
(Enough if Enough, Keitha! Sarah! Stephanie! Kristy!, Jackie! Lisa! Priscilla! 😉 Enough if Enough!)
3. I am blessed to be a ladies bible study the Lord led me to. I am sad that there are only 2 weeks left, but praise God for those 2 weeks! 🙂
My Questions from Lovely A for Me:
- What is your routine for a rainy day? stay in
- Sweet or Savory? savory
- How do you de-stress? pray
- What is your all time favorite movie? Jesus of Nazareth
- What is your favorite season & why? Spring because the long hours of abundant sunshine and warmth arrive, as well as the beautiful scenery!
My Questions for my Nominees:
1.What has God used to put a smile on your face today?
2. Do you dance?
3. Do you sing our loud to yourself.
4. Where in the world do you live?
5. What color are your eyes?
Congratulations to each of you on your Mystery Blogger Award!
Please don’t feel obligated to participate If you do, no rush!