God, How exciting You keep the family of God growing, while allowing me the exciting pleasure of being a part of that family! You have whispered my name into the ear of my South African sister Siphe of God’s Anointed Princesses, as she has nominated me for the Liebster Award. I love the powerful boldness and strong stand that You have gifted her with. She has great passion in her love for You, and a strong voice in speaking kingdom language to remind us that we are children of the King of kings that You are!
Thank you, Siphe, for nominating me for the Liebster Award, and for always reminding me of who I belong to, and the power of that fact alone! ❤
I love how you decorate your blog with all of the different icons, graphics, and your creative uses of them. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. Me and God absolutely have faith in the pediatrician who is shy with a bit of dynamite. 😉
So here are the rules and what the Liebster Award is about…
Liebster Award: The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for the hard work.
1.Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
2.Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others and share your post with them so they can accept their award.
My answers to Siphe’s questions for me:
1. If not blogging, what would you be doing? writing poetry/short stories
2. What is your dream vaca place? Sydney, Australia
3. What are your goals for the next 5 years? Keep following God/keep God first ❤
4. Describe yourself in 3 words. ❤ His! His! His! ❤
5. Who is your favourite blogger and why? God! Speaking uniquely through many! ❤
6. What language would you love to learn one day? what the Holy Spirit allows
7. What is your favourite bible verse and what does it mean to you? There are so many, as the Word itself is invaluably comforting, healing, instructive, and more. I currently sign most things with John 14:27. It speaks of itself… with truth.
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
Random facts about myself:
- I love having so many family and friends around the world who are in love with Christ! What a fellowship! ❤
- I love ALL of my family and friends around the world (believers and unbelievers) just as God does. And I love the privilege of praying for each one! ❤
- The Lord has been giving me some powerful Christian movies lately, even when watching Netflix movies that I didn’t even know were faith based:
The Christmas Candle (I thought it was just the world using Christmas to tell of a magical candle, which it was the main theme but was a combo of the Pastor’s lack of belief in miracles, and the people learning that God sometimes uses us to be the miracle/hope in others’ lives and sometimes in our own)
The Case for Christ (I thought it was a man I knew of to be an atheist out to discredit Christianity, but it was actually his testimony of setting out to do that very thing, but found the truth in Christ himself).
War Room (My family was excited to watch together and loved it, Lene ❤ )
Miracles from Heaven (I picked it up today from the library because Lovely A and Siphe both highly suggested it! We’ll be watching it next! 🙂 )
- Two of my currently favorite songs (of many) are
The River by Jordan Feliz
and All My Hope is in Jesus by Crowder
He Has You
Delighting In Him
Real Christian Women
Lea’s Spiritual Journey
God’s Heavenly Daughter
Walking With The Way
God’s Food Heals
The Believer’s Triumph
Small Real World
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. What Movies have you watched lately?
2. Do you have any favorite songs right now?
3. What is the theme/purpose of your blog?
4. Where in the world do you live?
5. Where were you when you met Jesus?
6. What do you like about blogging?
7. Who’s one of your favorite bible characters?
Praise the Lord and Congratulations to the nominees! Please do not feel obligated to participate. If you do, No rush! Do it when and how you want! It’s your blog! And your Award! How you do it is between you and Him! ❤ I look forward to reading!
Thank you again, Siphe!
Congrats on your Liebster Award!
Me and God love you! ❤