How exciting and adventurous You are dear Lord! A NEW kind of blogger award… Brotherhood of the World Bloggers’ Award! And how exciting to see Lovely A of Discovering Your Happiness receive hers! You, the Great Physician, knew she could use a pick me up at a time that she has been so sick that she had to take some time away from her blog. Practicing what she teaches, she took some down time, focused on her health, and just allowed herself to de-stress. What a great example she is to her self care theme. Thank You for being with her, Lord. I pray continued healing for her, and for all the things You know she needs prayer for!
Thank you, Lovely Anita, for allowing God to use you to nominate me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers’ Award too!
You put a smile on my face! 🙂 Me and God love you! ❤The Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions for your nominees to answer
- Where in the world are you based? North Carolina (USA)
- What made you get into blogging? Journaling with God, challenges with friends
- Summer or Winter? Summer
- What makes you the happiest? God ❤
- If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be? spaghetti 🙂
- If you had one super power, what would it be? never sinning
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? For everyone to know how much God loves them, and for them to love God just as much ❤
- What are some of your 2018 goals? Following God, Choosing Life, Looking Up
- Airplane holiday or Boat Cruise? Airplane holiday
- America or Europe holiday? Europe
Almighty God the Beginning and the End
Blacker the Berry
Not Easily Broken
The Godly Chic Diaries
Wrestling with Faith – Dancing with Jesus
Praise the Lord for each one of you! Congratulations on your nomination for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers’ Award! May you each continue to reach out in community and brotherhood on WordPress and around the world! God has so many children, and loves each one… including you! ❤
Thank you again and congrats to Lovely A of Discovering Your Happiness!
Me and God love you too! ❤