Lord, what a nice Christmas gift… to receive… and to share. Thanks to You using Little Miss Bear Paw of Family by Faith, I am blessed to both receive The Liebster Award she has nominated me for, and to share with other bloggers.Little Miss Bear Paw is a fervent student in Your Word, posting as she reads through each chapter in the Bible within a year. It is challenging enough to read the Bible through in a year, but to sit down and type it word for word, and adding her own notes to help readers understand is very commendable. She is rightly dividing Your word. She is making disciples while being a disciplined student herself. Teaching by example.
Thank you, Little Miss Bear Paw! God loves you! Merry Christmas!
PS. Congrats on your own Liebster!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
My questions for you are:
1.What is your favorite blog post that you have written… provide link and why?
God whispered so much to me this year as He led me to blogging publicly, so it’s hard to decide. The first one that came to mind was My Fear of God, but I’m so thankful He helped me get my salvation testimony Me and God down as I have strived to do for quite some time.
2.If you could travel to any time period which one would you go to and why?
Back to just after Jesus was crucified but then resurrected. I want to be there when he is dining with the 2 men who don’t know it’s Him at first. We’d have supper.
3.What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. It celebrates how Love Came for Me in a baby Manger King! ❤ I’m so glad He did! Praise His Holy and Infant Name… Jesus!
4.What is your favorite holiday treat?
5.Do you read? What kinds of books? Which is your favorite?
Yes. The Bible. Bible Studies. library books. The Bible is my favorite!
6.What is something you ‘nerd’ out about?
It’s hard to enjoy things because I am always focused on the rules, the safety. I read instructions to EVERY thing before I use it, and save the manual.
7.What is your favorite kind of weather and why?
Spring… sunny, breezy, with windows down, letting the wind blow through my hair, looking at beautiful scenery like the Blue Ridge Parkway! Enjoying God! ❤
8.What is your favorite Christmas memory?
1994. A very busy Christmas serving my local community, raising money and gifts for 50 families with children, and a nursing home full of seniors,
-going to the club with my best friend and more of our friends,
-calling a Santa to come to the house for a private party for my son Anthoni, my best friend’s boy, and our neighborhood children,
-doing a family communion at the church that included family friends,
-getting to house to start opening gifts at midnight to have mess out of the way for Christmas morning,
-then head to my grandmother’s for dinner the next day.
It was busy, but I loved every minute of it!
9.What is your go-to comfort food?
Chef-Boyardee Spaghetti or Lasagna
10.Introvert or Extravert?
11.Do you have special plans or a direction for your blog in 2018?
Lord willing, to keep following the Lord
11 Random Facts About Myself
1. I am ambidextrous. I was predominantly left handed until 3rd grade, but now am predominantly right handed. My elders believed left handedness was evil.
2. My son was originally left handed, but I intentionally followed the guide of a magazine to influence him to be right handed because I watched left handed friends struggle to have scissors, desks, and more available for doing simple everyday tasks.
3. I am 5’7.
4. I went to 15 different schools.
5. I have been engaged several times, but have always been the one to back out.
6. I love missionaries. I have a great respect for them.
7. I love listening to sermons, at church, online, archived.
8. I’m not a sauce person, but I LOVE Chick-fil-A’s Polynesian sauce. ❤
9. I love Spasagna! Especially at Cheddar’s! ❤
10. God has spared me from so much, especially myself!
Created and Called
Justified and Redeemed
Single and Redeemed
My Thoughts Exactly
A Couple of Stars and a Happy Face
Betcha Didn’t Know
Life With Jesus
Heart of the Journey
All You Need Is Jesus
My God Speaks
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. How did you hear about WordPress?
2. How old were you when you used the computer for the first time?
3. Is this your first Liebster Award?
4. Do you know how to cook? What’s your best recipe,
5. What season is it where you live?
6. Do you like Candy Canes?
7. What’s the first car you’ve ever had?
8. DO you have a pet?
9. What’s your favorite hymn?
10. What year did you get your first cellphone?
11. What’s one of your favorite things about God’s love?
PTL and Congrats to the nominees! God loves you! Merry Christmas!