How absolutely delightful and different, Lord! The Fall Tag is a tag of community friendship to celebrate the wonders of your creation and artwork! Fall (Autumn) is so beautiful! Thank you, Lord, for allowing Princess Blabbermouth to tag me. Bless her, Lord, and her blog. Thank you for allowing me to have her site to go to. I love her posts, the pictures, the food, and the lovely personality you can read within.
Thank you, Princess Blabbermouth, for the tag. The Fall Tag is a great way to celebrate His wonders decorated all throughout the season. God loves you!
Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
1. What’s your favorite fall outfit? Comfort clothes… sweats, socks, pajamas, scarves, flannels, men’s oversized long sleeved shirts with a little Obsession on the sleeve and cuff .
2. What is fall weather like where you live? Beautiful, breezy, leaves and color everywhere. I love the wind playing with my hair.
3. Your favorite drink to have in the fall? hot chocolate
4. Does your family have any fall traditions? Not anymore. When we were a larger family, we use to clean leaves for my grandmother and her neighbors, and as adults we use to work a famous haunted house for a charity fundraiser.
5. What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? I have not been to one in a while, but a church or school fall festival is fun.
6. What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? I don’t know if it’s a fall scent, but I like lavender. I’m not really a candle person since I have allergies and sensitivities, and I am highly uncomfortable with burning flames sitting around the house. Maybe one at dinner?
7. Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. Raking leaves for my grandmother, and jumping in the piles…. just laying them.
8. What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? A Thanksgiving to Remember
9. What’s your favorite fall treat? I used to love caramel and fudged candied apples sprinkled with nuts. Not had one in a good while. Or a warm funnel cake. I know everyone likes pumpkin and yams, not me.
10. If you celebrated Halloween, what’s the best costume you’ve worn? Dressing as our local D.J. Rick Hampton. Of all the costumes, everyone figured mine out the easiest, with just a few exceptions of mistaking me for Jerry Garcia of the Grateful dead (to give you an idea of what he looked like)… meaning I achieved my goal. He loved it too. He happened to be a good friend of mine.
If you want to participate, comment “Tag Me!” down below and you are nominated.
Happy tagging and have a joyful Autumn (Fall) season while it lasts. I love how these days are not too hot, nor too cold. I love the windows down and the doors open. Cozy fires and a movie night. Or just lazy evenings on the porch to enjoy the lovely display of God’s wonders. And of course, preparing for winter.