Dearest Lord, you make my heart go awwww! ❤ I am overwhelmed with your unending display of love… in such God given friends around the world! You make my ❤ smile 🙂 !!
I have nominated you for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
I feel that you deserve this & bring sunshine to my life ❤
Would love to see your reply-blog.
Please bless my sister Anita! Let her know the same persistent love that only you can give! And let her know how much love she sends me from you!! Amen!
Lovely A, I just don’t know the words to let you know how much God uses you and your generous heart! He allows bloggers/friends like you and so many others to make WordPress feel like one ❤ ❤ HUGE LOVEFEST ❤ ❤ … pouring God’s love all over the pages! Thank you! Me and God love you! ❤
Friends, as I am so touched by this Sunshine Award, I want you to know I am just as excited for Anita of Discovering Your Happiness to receive her Sunshine Award!
PTL and Congrats to you too, Lovely A! Your blog brightens the day of thousands who are constantly reading that they might “discover their happiness!” And it brightens mine too! God uses you mightily to shine His light!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs and ask 11 new questions for them.
4. Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in the post.
Questions for Me:
1. Do you have any big travel plans coming up?
Nope. No big travel plans, but I have been craving to go on a very long ride, just to enjoy the windows down, the breeze in my hair, and the quiet voice of God speaking to me all kinds of His mysteries from giving Him that time alone. ❤ Lord willing!
2. Where would be the one place you could travel to?
While Australia is just a dream, I guess a neighboring county or two would do.
3. What is your dream job?
Writing for God what He gives me, as He gives it, encouraging others, and making money to support myself, my family, tithe generously back to God (First!), support missionaries, evangelists, different humanitarian groups and churches helping during tragedies, helping churches, and much more is that… a dream! I’m not holding my breath, BUT…
– – – For with God nothing shall be impossible. – Luke 1:37 LKV – – –
4. Could you survive without social media?
Of course. There would be missing communicating with friends and family, and meeting new friends… sharing God’s love around the world. Praise God for social media!
5. What do you have planned for the Christmas season?
To celebrate Jesus as much as possible! Happy Birthday, Jesus! I love you! ❤
6. Share a good Samaritan experience you’ve undergone?
Years back walking home from bankruptcy court several miles in heels, I stopped half way at Taco Bell to rest. A stranger who knew me offered a ride home. Turned out our kids were in school together. Even while hauling a landscaping trailer, he took time from his busy day to drive curvy backroads to take me home! God is so good!
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes. The worst being shattering my right wrist as a kid in a bike race. I won! 😉
8. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
Only one?? Anything I’ve ever done to hurt or offend anyone else, especially God!
9. Coffee or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate 🙂 sorry don’t like coffee at all.
10. What are some of your 2018 goals?
To keep God 1st no matter what! Doing whatever He hopes of me!
11. What is a goal you have achieved?
By the grace of God, graduating from college… twice.
KJ of A Couple of Stars and a Happy Face
Lebana of Lebana’s Journal
Hayley and Jon of Red Letters
Elan of Elan Mudrow Photography
Dr. Andrea Dinardo of Thriving Under Pressure
Arianna of A Poet’s Paradise
Leila of Love’s Gentle Nudge
Bible Blogger Girl
Lene of Wrestling with Faith – Dancing with Jesus
Hiraa of Hiraa Chaudhry
Fatima of Splendor with Embers
Caralyn of Beauty Beyond Bones
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. How are you doing?
2. How are you and Jesus getting along? (It’s okay to be honest)
3. What did you last blog about?
4. What season is it where you live?
5. What encourages you to be positive?
6. Do you know someone waiting to be nominated?
7. What do you like to do on the weekend?
8. What’s your favorite song right now?
9. Have you ever read the entire Bible?
10. How do you feel to know you make others smile?
(anyone I nominated makes me smile! and God!)
11. Do you know how much God loves you? Because He does! 🙂
Congratulations to the nominees! I am so excited for you. As always, please do not feel obligated to participate, and do at your convenience if you do. I know some of you will not be “passing it on,” but I do these prayerfully and each person listed the Lord led me to let you know you are appreciated for the positivity and inspiration that you put into your blog! I added extra names because I know others wait for their first nomination.
Thank you again, Lovely A! You know you brighten my day! If the Lord ever boards me a plane for Australia, I will head your way! 🙂 Thanks for giving me another opportunity to share with others the blessings God sends me through you! ❤