Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice!
That is how blessed I feel that the Lord would use this blog to touch so many people, encourage them, and use them to encourage me back! BibleBloggerGirl has humbled me with nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I love her blog that is designated for teens to learn how to live for God! Inspiring material, as well as very educational for the spirit!Congratulations on your Blogger Recognition Award, BibleBloggerGirl! Thank you for the nomination. I’m sorry it took so long to get this up. I had a procedure earlier in the week. I loved reading your post, your answers, and I praise the Lord for an opportunity to share with other nominees! Praying for you! God loves you!
The rules for the nominees are as follows:
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started
3. Give two pieces of advice to new blogger
5. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
6. Select fifteen or fewer other bloggers you want to give the award
How I Started My Blog:
It was originally a private blog that only I could see so that I could feel safe to have private conversations, note on bible reading, and a little poetry. Doing a challenge led me to opening the blog. That led to another challenge. And I just keep trusting and following the Lord. God loves to keep us entertained.
2 Pieces of Advice for new bloggers:
1. Make use of the WordPress Tutorials and other resources to help you out. You can even chat live with someone 24 hours a day. They have been extremely helpful to me.
2. Enjoy blogging/writing! It’s your blog… write what you want… when you want to… as often or less as you want.
Letters to Myself
Lonely Blue Boy
A Couple of Stars and a Happy Face
The Godly Chic Diaries
The Ascender’s Touch
Kristi Ann’s Haven
Reasons to Smile
Rhythm in Life
Happy Sky 7311
Congratulations to everyone! Especially BibleBloggerGirl! May you be blessed and know His smile always! Thank you for the nomination!
Congratulations to each nominee!! I am so excited for you too! Please don’t feel obligated or rushed to take part.
God loves you each one!! ❤