“His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether LOVELY. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.” – Song of Solomon 5:16 KJV
How absolutely LOVELY You are, Dear Lord, My Jesus, LOVELY of LOVELIES! You have given me so many LOVELY BLESSINGS! Starting with my LOVELY Australian sister Anita of Discovering Your Happiness! LOVELY Anita. LOVELY A. Miss LOVELY! She is always so thoughtful of others, taking such care and time to research and share. And she always makes sure to tell everyone,
“Wherever you are in the world, have a LOVELY day! ❤ “Now You have had her touch my heart by nominating me with the One LOVELY Blog Award, as well as allowing me to read her LOVELY answers in her acceptance post. As soon as I see the word, how could I not think of Miss LOVELY A and LOVELY Australia! How could I not think of the LOVLIEST of all that is LOVELY… YOU! ❤
I know LOVELY A would not be the least bit offended! She loves you too! She too knows that You make the LOVELY in her possible, and the LOVE in Gail Loves God. So this post will be a bit long while I Love on You! You have opened the treasure box of my heart, and Your Love is pouring all over the place. May it flow wherever You want it, and touch whom You will touch. Thank You for being Love! And for sharing it with me through Lovely Anita!
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” – Philippians 4:8 KJV
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass this on to as many people as you like
Include this set of rules
Inform your nominees
My 7 Things About Myself are my current favorite songs.
1. As You know I have been struggling at times with my anxiety, sometimes my depression, and quite often the frustration of physical challenges. This song Even If by MercyMe has ministered to me day & night since You introduced me through a friend.
2. The first song ended with a reference to the hymn It Is Well With My Soul. Everyone should hear a hymn every once in a while… sung to the tune the Lord gave it… and with a choir/congregation. At least once… sing the whole song! This motivates my soul! It Is Well With My Soul by Sovereign Grace Music.
3. Ohhh. *Gasp, and silently waiting for a breath to return!* Dear Lord. How do I find words for what You allow this song to do for my soul? If You had not come! Where would I be? ❤ Love Came For Me by Northland Church. Thank You for coming for me! ❤
4. Joy! LOVELY Lord! This song absolutely lifts me, motivates me, and makes it feel impossible to quit smiling and clapping, tapping my feet. Joy, Lord! Unashamed Joy! Oh the joy of a choir/congregation! And this one! I Love the leading voice! You hear and feel the pure joy! Leaning On The Everlasting Arms by The Church of God.
5. How could I not hear the word LOVELY and not think of Here I Am to Worship by Worship? It sings the very words “You’re altogether LOVELY, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me.” ❤
6. Oh by the way, Lord. When it comes to Your precious Son Jesus Christ, did I mention that I Love Him? How I worship and adore Him? When I can’t see no way, He makes a way. And did I mention He’s been faithful to every promise He’s ever made me. I Love Him. That’s all I want to say. I praise you for Did I Mention by The Rochesters!
7. Lastly is my all time favorite video. I wish I could fly along with the camera… and You! I like to pretend I can. It’s such a beautiful collection of scenery… Your creative artwork comforts my soul! How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin.
Anabel of Lebana’s Journal
Hiraa of Hiraa Chaudhry
Paula Psicologia of Moonlight Psychology
Lize Bard of Haiku Out of Africa
Hiraeth of Hiraeth638
Tracie of Single and Redeemed
Sage of Letters to Myself
Sayer Teller of Oaken Reed
Brandy Thurlow of Sunflower Holistic Health
Ali of A Certain Sign of Grace
Elan Mudrow of Elan Mudrow Photography
Dr. Andrea Dinardo of Thriving Under Pressure
Traci Smith of Unshakable Faith, Unquenchable Love
Ali Bolsover of Humble Mumblings
May each one of you LOVELY nominees be blessed in the Lord, as your LOVELY blog obviously is. Please do not feel obligated, nor rushed to participate. I just want others to know how LOVELY you and your blog are. ❤
May each one who reads this post be blessed in “speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. – Ephesians 5:19-20 KJV 🙂