Lord, following your lead to read and encourage those who read and follow what you give me, I found blessings. Lebana and her Lebana’s Journal had been honored with the Versatile Blogger Award (Congratulations, Lebana! 🙂 ), and I was so excited for her! She is so honest in her posts. I love her boldness in her blog that dares others to get to know her. You know her better than anyone else, and know just when to encourage her with this award! While reading her blog I found that Lebana had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! God, that is just like you! Encouraging the encourager! ❤
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
2. Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3. Inform them about their nominations.
4. Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Discovering Your Happiness (Lovely Anita)
Red Letters (Jon and Hayley)
Beauty Beyond Bones (Caralyn)
Happy Sky 7311 (A.C.)
The Perks of Being Different (Andrea)
A Poet’s Paradise (Arianna)
A Fractured Faith (Stephen and Fionnuala)
A Balanced Woman’s Voice (Disletti)
Princess Blabbermouth (Princess)
Frank Solanki (Frank)
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
1. My favorite dish is Spasagna! A Lasagna with spaghetti baked inside it! Mmmm!
God allows such delicious things in life!
2. I’ve had the love and privilege of… swimming, dancing, biking, baseball, cheerleading, basketball, walking, walkathons, running, backbends, and one handed cartwheels.
3. One of my new favorite songs is Stronger for It by Lordsong. I don’t have the kind of faith it takes to sing the chorus. It strengthens me with humbleness and conviction.
4. Another new favorite is Called Me Higher by Northland Church. It touches home with a fear I have every time I even thinking of having to go back out into the world. I don’t want to leave being alone in the arms of my God. But He bids me, “Go.” I follow.
5. My favorite stanza of Amazing Grace is
The Lord has promised good to me. His word, my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be as long as life endures.
6. When I was 6 years old, a man on the church bus named Mr. Farlough told me if I learned a verse he gave me, he would give me a jump rope. I got the rope the next ride! Unfortunately I didn’t understand that verse for years, but it was more valuable than that rope that didn’t last long. God gave me a chance to thank Mr. Farlough with a testimony in my early 30’s. He remembered me! I remembered John 3:16:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
7. When I was 18 years old, God blessed me with the most loving pair of little arms, the most gorgeous pair of brown eyes, the most beautiful head or curls, and the brightest smile to light my life every day! God is so generous! ❤ He gave me my son Anthoni!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NOMINEES!
Don’t feel rushed or pressured to have to do them.
I just want to let others know about your site!