God is so good and so generous. He whispers. I obey. He honors. He sends His loving honor through souls like Arianna, who has nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award this 5th day of September, 2017. Thank you, Arianna, for letting God use you to send tender loving thoughts my way! I am encouraged when I visit your site A Poet’s Paradise by your heart for God. You have so much love for Him. I know I have a sister in Christ!
The Rules For The Real Neat Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
3. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions
Answering Arianna’s Questions For Me:
1. Why did you start your own blog?
God has made me a writer since I was 9. Whether it be poetry, journal, or short story, I need to write for my sanity. Having no privacy was suffocating me. WordPress seem to offer a way to breathe. Following God’s lead, I have just been trying to get down and share what He whispers. I love it when He does! I NEED IT! ❤
2. Is there anybody you look up to? If there is, who is that person?
Christ is who I look up to. He was a real person, as He had taken on flesh to feel pain for me! He loved me so much that He gave up His comforts of heaven to take my punishment with His blood that poured out on the cross. Though I will try daily to honor Him, I know that I will never achieve what He did in self discipline. How can I not look up to Him! He causes my redemption to draw nigh! ❤
3. What animal do you think would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
A random question that brings to mind what an elephant must look like the size of a cat. I could just see that tiny little trunk roaring as though it’s still so mighty… lol.
4. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
Lord willing everyone.
“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.” – 1 John 4:7 KJV
5. Where do you get most of the decorations for your home?
As gifts from others, sometimes the store.
6. What are you interested in that most people are not interested in?
Learning and singing hymns. Not CCM or gospel. Hymns. Without any music but the melody that the Lord puts in my heart so I can call on the comforts and promises of God in the midst of a storm, or just lying in my bed singing to God.
7. What is the most hilarious joke you know by heart?
Two guys try to rob and old lady when she hollers, “Halt. Acts 2:38!” Later at the police station the cops ask the guys why they didn’t run from or try to hurt an old lady. One of the guys quickly speaks up, “Man, are you kidding?! That an old lady said she had an axe and two 38s!”
Inner Man Theatre
Discovering Your Happiness
Splendor in Embers
A Couple of Stars and a Happy Face
A Fractured Faith
A Balanced Woman’s Voice
Make It Ultra
Sara in LaLaLand
Beauty Beyond Bones
Sunshine for the Soul
My questions to my nominees are:
1. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
2. What do you want on your next birthday?
3. Who is listed as your first follower?
4. What is the name of the last blogger you liked?
(or name of site if no name given)
5. What country do you love in?
6. What color are your eyes?
7. Do you know any hymns?