Praise our Generous and Thoughtful God! What kindnesses He allows… in whispering into my ear, encouraging me to write, challenging me through others, and sending me a new friend. In all these things He has used Lovely A ❤ to do each… and more. Her blog is very inviting, very encouraging, and solely focused on helping others to find happiness.. hence the name of her bog discovering your happiness.She reads each comment and responds and within very good time. She shares so much of herself that you feel like you gain a friend. When doing the 21 Day Self Care Challenge, all the challenges were to encourage, to teach, to support, and to genuinely help others learn more on bettering themselves. While it was a daily challenge there was never a pressure about time. I came across it on Day 3 and was given such positivity and confidence. I thank you, Lovely A (Amiga) <3, for your nomination on the Liebster Award! I consider this a crown to lay at His feet! May the Lord continue to bless your gift in motivating others! God loves you! ❤
Having said this… I must say too that discoveringyourhappiness.com is my favorite blog. I would have said so without an award. I was just curious when I stumbled on it, but I am glad that God used curiosity to get me out of my comfort zone. Fear easily keeps me from doing anything requiring commitment (which Lovely A would tell me to think of it as one step at a time, not a commitment).
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES TO FOLLOW IF YOU ACCEPT:
Thank and promote the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Tag 5-11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love.
Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
For the full list of rules, check out the Global Aussie page, https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017
and you can also choose your Liebster Award image there!
Answering the Questions:
1.Where abouts in the world are you from? North Carolina, USA
2 How long have you been blogging for? Since May 2016
3. What does your morning routine look like? Take son to work by 4 or 5 am, devotions, breakfast
4. What do you do for self care? Shower, sleep, elevate legs/feet, therapies, lotions, powders, meds, water, live, pray
5. Lollies or Chocolate? Can’t we do both? No? Chocolate
6. What a typical weekend looks like for you? church and rest
7. What is one of your hobbies? writing
8. Places you’ve traveled? Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
9. Places you want to travel to? Australia, Jerusalem, Great Britain,
10. Where you see yourself in 5 years? With God, wherever I am.
11. Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Wherever God takes it.
NOMINEES FOR LIEBSTER AWARD:
1. Inner Man Theatre
2. Jonathan Jordan
3. Red Letters
4. Crystal Harper
5. Lene in Japan
6. Kimberly Brookshire
7. From the Depths
8. Anxiety, Depression, and Me
Questions for Nominees:
1. What day of the week is best for you to blog?
2. Do you know how much God loves you?
3. How often do you post… daily, weekly, monthly?
4. Do you read other blogger’s posts?
5. Do you visit other blogger’s pages?
6. Do you know how important you are?
7. Did you do a kindness today?
8. Have you read the Bible… or at least try to?
9. What’s your favorite song?
10. Who is your favorite relative?
11. What can you cook?
Please tag me when you do your blogpost (send me a link to read your blog post).
May you always know how much God loves you. You mean everything to Him. ❤
I pray everything He allows me to write or put out there in the world lets Him and everyone know… Gail Loves God! ❤